Sunday, December 12, 2010

My neighborhood




































I live in the Ta-An area of Taipei. The following are photos of my neighborhood and the nearby Zhong Zheng district.

Royal palm boulevard of National Taiwan University.
Fountain on campus.
Beautiful old building on campus.
Cute blue building on campus.
University concert hall.
Library front view.
Palm trees and grass.
Student Activity Center.
Bushes, grass, and palm trees.
Library tower.
Library side view.
Another campus building.
Horticulture.
Palm lined lane.
Banyan Tree.
Lake on campus.
The gym.
The running track.
The motorcycle parking area next to the lot next to my house.
My block.
My house (2).
Danshui river (3).
Great Mosque of Taipei.
Crowded Taipei streets.
Old architecture.
Jade market (2).
National Taiwan University Hospital.
Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (4).

No comments:

Post a Comment